Monday, November 23, 2009

New Art Print of my original painting - Luminous Unity!

I try to show positivity and love in my paintings. I always feel good when I've completed a piece and this was no exception! I love to use bright colors to convey my feelings, (you should see my studio when I'm done-what a mess lol!) Prints of this painting are now available in my etsy shop !
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34908511 


Bright, freeflowing shapes, signifying togetherness and radiant unity... inseparable. Warm reds flowing into cool violet and contrasting blues, illuminated with a brilliant yellow... Two lives entertwined into oneness, while holding hands tightly, sending love and positive thoughts to each other. What a lovely way to show a friend or loved one how much they mean to you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is amazing! It conveys a lot of wonderful emotion. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting on Bonzaibeads.blogspot.com!