Monday, December 14, 2009

Great Holiday Gift Ideas!!!

Still doing your holiday shopping like me? Every year I plan to start early, and yet I still start mid-December heehee! Well thankfullly for you, there are still plenty of fantastic gifts available in my etsy shop!

The perfect gift for your favorite hostess! Beautiful beaded pie/cake servers and glassware will make a fabulous treat for yourself, or a hostess, housewarming, birthday or holiday gift!
So beautiful on your holiday table! Each piece is unique and one-of-a-kind.

Photobucket

Cute botanically inspired jewelry!
Check out this adorable sterling Pine Cone!
Photobucket

Beautiful bracelets! These bracelets will brighten up your wrist and add the finishing touch to any outfit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great holiday season everyone!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your servers would make an excellent hostess gift! And I love the silver pine cone necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinecone!


    Have a Merry Christmas!


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are all beautiful but the server has now got me craving cheesecake! Ill have to get a server so I can eat it in style! Do you make a fork that large?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Why yes I do Ozric! convo me on etsy for details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting on Bonzaibeads.blogspot.com!